Här kan du skriva ett meddelande som kommer att visas för alla på KristenDate.se.
Skriv Skriv här Skriv i megafonen

Forum > Diverse saker > Diskussion

Anonym
Skapat 2019-01-22 av Anonym.
Värre än aborter? **VARNING FÖR KRÄKSJUKA*
ATT ÄTA FOSTER?

det lär ske i satanistiska ritualer och de säljer kroppsdelar för dyra pengar. för något år sedan hittade de i tullen till eller från Kina, en leverans med tiotusentals ampuller med torkat människokött som jag tror det finns bevis att de skulle säljas som "medicin".

det är inte det följande video handlar om, men jag tror bilden talar för sig själv:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBtjRJXEzIQ

de har även människorester (och typ 90.000 andra kemikalier från industri-avlopp, sjukhus, städer osv) i växtnäring numera:

Biosludged - Full Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-VUioaQRKg&index=55&list=WL

dessutom har vi HERREN JESUS KRISTUS som ska ha sagt detta:

Svar på inlägg

Anonym
#1. Publicerat 2019-01-22 av Anonym
Leviticus 26:29;Jeremiah 19:9;Deuteronomy 28:53-55;Isaiah 49:26;Ezekiel 5:10;Ecclesiastes 4:5;Genesis 9:4;Revelation 19:18

Leviticus 26:29 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

^29 You shall eat the flesh of your sons, and you shall eat the flesh of your daughters.

Jeremiah 19:9 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

^9 And I will make them eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters, and every one shall eat the flesh of his neighbor in the siege and in the distress, with which their enemies and those who seek their life afflict them.’

Deuteronomy 28:53-55 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

^53 And you shall eat the offspring of your own body, the flesh of your sons and daughters, whom the Lord your God has given you, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemies shall distress you. ^54 The man who is the most tender and delicately bred among you will grudge food to his brother, to the wife of his bosom, and to the last of the children who remain to him; ^55 so that he will not give to any of them any of the flesh of his children whom he is eating, because he has nothing left him, in the siege and in the distress with which your enemy shall distress you in all your towns.

Isaiah 49:26 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

^26 I will make your oppressors eat their own flesh,
and they shall be drunk with their own blood as with wine.
Then all flesh shall know
that I am the Lord your Savior,
and your Redeemer, the Mighty One of Jacob.”

Ezekiel 5:10 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

^10 Therefore fathers shall eat their sons in the midst of you, and sons shall eat their fathers; and I will execute judgments on you, and any of you who survive I will scatter to all the winds.

Ecclesiastes 4:5 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

^5 The fool folds his hands, and eats his own flesh.

Genesis 9:4 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

^4 Only you shall not eat flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

Revelation 19:18 Revised Standard Version Catholic Edition (RSVCE)

^18 to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great.”

SENOMYX - MAKING US CANNIBAL'S ONE BITE AT A TIME

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HyVQbwgJMU4
Anonym
#2. Publicerat 2019-01-22 av Anonym
Nu ska vi inte vara konspirationsteoretiskt lagda religiösa fanatiker som vill ta kontroll över kvinnors kroppar och därmed tror att vi är något!
Ja, jag är ironisk, för jag är erbarmligt trött på alla puckade argument som folk tillåtit sig indoktrineras med.

Jag har länge misstänkt att dylikt sker, men VET gör jag ju inte.

Foster är ju inte människor enligt världen, och betraktas därför som vilket avfall/restprodukt som helst. Åtminstone SKA människorna se det på det viset, även fast varendaste kvinna som fött ett barn vet att det inte stämmer. Man behöver inte tro på Gud för att veta att foster självklart är människor!
Anonym
#3. Publicerat 2019-01-22 av Anonym
jag tror även att hon som kom på "plannet parenthood" och ordnade fram abortpillret, Margaret Sanger, tydligt visade vilken "gud" hon tjänar och varifrån hon fick inspiration ifrån. inte hemligt precis.

olika citat tillägnade denna kvinna:

"The most merciful thing that the large family does to one of its infant members is to kill it."

"We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population..."

“The most serious evil of our times is that of encouraging the bringing into the world of large families. The most immoral practice of the day is breeding too many children..."

“I think the greatest sin in the world is bringing children into the world...

“As an advocate of birth control, I wish to take advantage of the present opportunity to point out that the unbalance between the birth rate of the ‘unfit’ and the ‘fit,’

"No woman shall have the legal right to bear a child, and no man shall have the right to become a father, without a permit for parenthood."

"My own position is that the Catholic doctrine is illogical, not in accord with science, and definitely against social welfare and race improvement."

“All of our problems are the result of overbreeding among the working class... “Birth control itself, often denounced as a violation of natural law, is nothing more or less than the facilitation of the process of weeding out the unfit, of preventing the birth of defectives or of those who will become defectives… If we are to make racial progress, this development of womanhood must precede motherhood in every individual woman.
” -- “Woman and the New Race,” 1920

det är tamejfan skämmigt att kvinnor som yttrar sig så där har belönats av människor i denna värld.

sen finns det ett VÄLDIGT Intressant citat tillägnat Bill Gates :

och den snubbens son blev världens rikaste genom sitt datorprogram "windows"?

och hur många är det inte som använder datorn som ett fönster till helvetet?
Anonym
#4. Publicerat 2019-01-22 av Anonym
Jag har länge misstänkt att dylikt sker, men VET gör jag ju inte.

Foster är ju inte människor enligt världen, och betraktas därför som vilket avfall/restprodukt som helst. Åtminstone SKA människorna se det på det viset, även fast varendaste kvinna som fött ett barn vet att det inte stämmer. Man behöver inte tro på Gud för att veta att foster självklart är människor!
jo precis, "vet" man något annat så är man en lögnare.
men det lär finnas många som inte vet vad de gör. knappast inte utan anledning som Jesus sade när Han korsfästes: "fader, förlåt dem för de vet inte vad de gör". men det betyder tyvärr inte att alla som begått en abort väljer livet framför döden. uppenbarligen!

men sen att göra karriär på detta snuskiga, och så får de bonus efter hur många som mördas om jag kommer ihåg ett vittnesmål korrekt. ja, vilket helvete!

Här kan du skriva ett meddelande som kommer att visas för alla på KristenDate.se.
Skriv Skriv här Skriv i megafonen