Forum > Roliga saker > Diskussion

Anonym
Skapat 2019-01-20 av Anonym.
Den Svenska Flaggan och Guds Ord - har de något gemensamt?
det här är några Guds Ord som jag funnit:

"I shall come like the sun when it is risen, and my brightness will be seven times the brightness thereof! The wings of the clouds shall bear me in brightness, and the sign of the cross shall go before me... /JESUS CHRIST goo.gl/GDh9ac

All of humanity will see my cross and suffering in the sky.
https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2018/04/07/jesus-christ-to-the-nations-of-the-world-you-are-being-given-2-visions-of-the-future-of-the-earth-the-kingdom-of-the-divine-will-of-my-father-or-the-kingdom-of-satan/

Jesus said: “My people, in the Gospel I told the people of My day that the only sign that I would give, is the sign of Jonah. To the people of today, I am the greatest sign because you have a greater than Solomon or Jonah here in My Blessed Sacrament. You are privileged to see My Luminous Cross because I am the Light that disperses the darkness. This miracle is a gift of My Spirit of love, and you have seen miracles of healing here. This same image will be present in the sky over My refuges. Only My faithful, who are marked with the angel’s cross on the forehead, will be allowed into My refuges. When you see the cross in the sky, you will be healed of your venial sins. You need Confession to forgive mortal sins. Only if there is no priest available, will you be healed of mortal sins. After healing the soul, I will heal all of your physical problems, and you will have full health. Even those people, who need dialysis, will have new working kidneys. Trust in Me and My angels to protect you with an invisible shield, and I will provide for all of your needs at My refuges.”

https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2017/10/20/prophet-john-leary-messages-from-our-lord-jesus-christ-twenty-minutes-october-17-2017-update/

sen så finns det visst en sägen om att en kung ska ha sett ett kors när han befann sig på stranden och det skulle ha varit efter den synen som han skapade flaggan. tror det var på wikipedia jag läste det.

visst är det "lustigt" att Sverige tagit emot så många muslimer (från den så uppenbart antikristliga "religionen") de senaste åren? vi har säkert slått världsrekord i både antal och procent! jo, jag kan ju passa på att avslöja att jag år 2013/2014 bad till HERREN OCH MIN GUD FADER, I JESUS KRISTUS NAMN, om fler muslimer till detta land, och som bekant slogs det rekord på rekord åren därefter.

Svar på inlägg

Inget svar för ögonblicket.