Här kan du skriva ett meddelande som kommer att visas för alla på KristenDate.se.
Skriv Skriv här Skriv i megafonen

Forum > Kärlek och relationer > Diskussion

Anonym
Skapat 2019-01-20 av Anonym.
detta hemska, ABORTER - i Gud faderns ögon
visste ni att det är det jävligaste, alltså ett massmord PÅ HELT OSKYLDIGA SJÄLAR SOM HERREN SÄNT TILL DENNA VÄRLD, och det är ett massmord utan dess like i modern tid, vida överstigande något krig.

självklart så kan vi inte förstå hur Han ser detta utan genom Hans Ord och vad är det då Han har sagt, genom samtida profeter?

jo, jag tänkte dela med mig av några uppenbarelser jag funnit här.

Jesus said: “My people, I want to continue My message to America about stopping the killing of My babies by your abortions. How can you not see that My babies are little miracles, and the parents have the right to join with Me in creating new life? You all need to understand how precious life is whether in the womb or near death. I am so appalled by your disregard for life in allowing your babies to be aborted. This is not an old issue, but it is an important issue at all times. Your mothers need to love their children, and not kill them. This killing of the unborn babies is a mortal sin, and it greatly offends Me that abortion is about rights. The baby is different from the mother, and it is not a choice to kill the baby or not. The baby should not be killed at all. I sometimes have to shield My eyes from watching your abortions. But the guardian angels of these little martyrs are coming to Me to tell Me of the death of My little ones. Your abortions alone are calling down My wrath on your country. When I bring My Warning as My intervention, every mother of an aborted baby will know exactly the kind of life their child was meant to live. There will be great lamentation when they view the killing of their baby in their life review. I will forgive this sin if the parties repent and seek My forgiveness. Try to counsel these women not to have an abortion, but bring their baby to the term of birth. I love all of you, and I want you to love all of My creations of life.”

https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/tag/president-trump/

Svar på inlägg

Anonym
#1. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym

Anonym
#2. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym
Jesus förlåter aborter om dom som gjort dom ångrar sig av hela sitt hjärta..alla våra synder tog Jesus på sig inklusive aborter...man kommer inte till helvetet om man bekänner abort som synd..då får man förlåtelse..

Den enda synden som man inte får förlåtelse är hädelse av helige ande..men då har det gått långt det är att på ett medvetet sätt av hela sin vilja gå emot Guds verk..att en gång bli frälst sen avfalla från Gud avsäga sig frälsningen det är synd till döds då finns det ingen förlåtelse

abort är ingen dödssynd
Anonym
#3. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym
"Millions and millions of babies, who can never see my Face, plead for mankind’s destruction, as their lives have been taken from them. You see: the ‘mothers’ who choose to kill their own children, to ‘offer sacrifice’ to ‘the god of convenience’, only, have those souls, praying for Justice to come upon them. No longer is there any ‘maternal’ tie, with the child. The child can only see, that it never had the chance, to live. There is no bond with the ‘mother’ whatsoever. And women are walking around deceiving themselves, saying that their baby “is an angel in heaven watching over them”. I say to you No! The children that they took the lives of, are crying out to Me for Justice upon: their ‘mothers’ - make no mistake it is just ‘a word’."

(-Jesus, Tuesday, April 24, 2012)

https://testimonyofthetwowitnesses.com/Abortion.php
Anonym
#4. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym
Guds Moder, Den Heliga Maria sade följande:

The sin of abortion is the most grievous in the Eyes of my Father. It is the worst kind of genocide.

You must fight this evil, children. You must do it now or the last Divine link, which needs to be strengthened, will, instead, be weakened.

You must rise, children, and reclaim your Catholic and Christian Faiths, for they are being stolen from you.

Do not allow those in power to sneer at you when you proclaim the Holy Word of God.

https://fatherofloveandmercy.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/virgin-mary-introduce-abortion-in-ireland-and-you-will-severe-the-link-to-my-heart/
Anonym
#5. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym
Guds moder Maria säger ingenting..det är ren villfarelse du håller på med
Anonym
#6. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym
Jesus Kristus sade:

WHEN SATAN ATTACKS HUMANITY, HIS FIRST FOCUS WILL ALWAYS BE ON THE FAMILY, BECAUSE THE FAMILY REPRESENTS ALL THAT IS OF MY FATHER. HE WILL DESTROY MARRIAGES, CHANGE THE MEANING OF WHAT MARRIAGE IS, ENCOURAGE ABORTION SEDUCE PEOPLE INTO COMMITTING SUICIDE AND HE WILL DIVIDE AND BREAK UP FAMILIES.

https://fatherofloveandmercy.wordpress.com/2014/04/08/you-will-know-these-traitors-by-their-symbolic-gestures-which-insult-my-divinity/
Anonym
#7. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym
You are paying a price America and all nations that follow her example. This will continue until the senseless abortions stop. I will allow satan to manifest in your children who have not been taught to call upon ME. I will allow satan to use the music and media to corrupt your children taking them away from ME and away from you and they will be allowed to declare war on parents, adults and authority figures. For when you taught them not to respect what is Holy and what are MY Laws you have opened them up for satan to fill them with his evil spirits that will confuse and confound America and the school system. Games that started out innocent and fun, that taught children how to get along with one another now pit one against the other seeing who can murder one another.

https://almightywind.com/ebook/proph18text.html
Anonym
#8. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym
Jesus förlåter aborter om dom som gjort dom ångrar sig av hela sitt hjärta..alla våra synder tog Jesus på sig inklusive aborter...man kommer inte till helvetet om man bekänner abort som synd..då får man förlåtelse..

Den enda synden som man inte får förlåtelse är hädelse av helige ande..men då har det gått långt det är att på ett medvetet sätt av hela sin vilja gå emot Guds verk..att en gång bli frälst sen avfalla från Gud avsäga sig frälsningen det är synd till döds då finns det ingen förlåtelse

abort är ingen dödssynd
Amen!
Anonym
#9. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym

158. Prophecy given to Raymond Aguilera on 16 July 1992 at 11:54 PM. in Spanish.

prophecy.org/0158pro.htm
Anonym
#10. Publicerat 2019-01-20 av Anonym

abort är ingen dödssynd
Jag säger också amen!
Katolska kyrkans lära, som Guds-barn för det mesta hämtar sina länkar ifrån, har en massa egengjorda doktriner som inte är bibliska. Det vet vi.
Det är märkligt..för om de följer sina egna doktriner och dessa egna "profeters" ord så hamnar t.ex. både Paulus, David och Moses i helvetet och Bibeln ljuger.
Här kan du skriva ett meddelande som kommer att visas för alla på KristenDate.se.
Skriv Skriv här Skriv i megafonen