Gratis iPhone och Android mobilappar
Registrera dig här
Skriv en hilsen til alle på KristenDate.se
Skriv i megafonen
Skriv i megafonen

Forum >> Religion och tro >> Debatt

Öppna profilen till Vingen

Jesus är Herren.

"Ingen kan säga: "Jesus är Herren" annat än i kraft av den Helige Ande." Det står i 1 Kor 12:3. 
Min fråga gäller "Herren" .. 
Är ordet Herren översatt från GT:s hebr JHVH .. dvs HERREN? 

Dvs står det: Ingen kan säga "Jesus är JHVH" annat än i kraft av den Helige Ande" ??
Visar sida 1 av 19 sidor, 10 kommentarer per sida
Första |   << Föregående  Nästa >>  |  Sista
Öppna profilen till olw
"Ingen kan säga: "Jesus är Herren" annat än i kraft av den Helige Ande." Det står i 1 Kor 12:3. 

Dvs står det: Ingen kan säga "Jesus är JHVH" annat än i kraft av den Helige Ande" ??

Beror nog på vad det står i grundtexten.
Vilken bibel läser du ? I 1917 står det i 1 Kor 12:3 "Jesus är Herre"

2 Kor 1: 3 "Välsignad är vår Herre Jesu Kristi Gud och Far, barmhärtighetens Far och all trösts Gud "
Här används Herre, blir lite konfunderad om det är samma betydelse ?
Vilken bibel läser du ? I 1917 står det "Jesus är Herre"

Ja jag undrar vad grundtexten säger, .. eller om grekiska Kyrios är Herren Gud? 
1 Kor säger: Jesus är Herren -Kyrios... Herren-grek Kyrios.
I Lukas 1:68 står Herren- grek Kyrios och då gäller det denna text: Välsignad är Herren, Israels Gud.

Jag läser helst folkbibeln.
Vilken bibel läser du ? I 1917 står det i 1 Kor 12:3 "Jesus är Herre"

2 Kor 1: 3 "Välsignad är vår Herre Jesu Kristi Gud och Far, barmhärtighetens Far och all trösts Gud "
Här används Herre, blir lite konfunderad om det är samma betydelse ?

Ja exakt, jag läste 1 Kor 12 och versen där det står att Jesus är Herren .. och vi ser ju Herren så olika men bekänner alla Jesus vara Herren. Att bekänna "Jesus är samme Herre som i GT, dvs Gud", är svårare för många och förnekas ofta..

Därför söker jag betydelsen av ordet Herre i NT när det gäller Jesus.
För min egen del är Jesus Herren Gud .. 
Anonym
HERRENS namn är HELIG, HELIG, HELIG!

som vanligt, så bör ni be om förståelse av Guds Ord som är delat genom profeterna och jag delar med mig lite av vad jag funnit:

(förresten har jag haft en syn för för flera år sedan där jag fick se folk som slogs, när jag låg i sängen och tittade upp mot taket, och efter de slagits en stund så stoppade de och glodde på mig och sade att jag skulle leta upp vad Jesus namn betyder I DEN HELIGA BIBELN)

"I have come in my Father's name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him. /Jesus Christ - John 5:43
"I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world:

thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word - Jesus Kristus i Johannes kapitel  17

John 17:6
I have manifested thy name unto the men which thou gavest me out of the world: thine they were, and thou gavest them me; and they have kept thy word.

Matthew 11
25At that time Jesus said, "I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. 26"Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight.…

Vassula, I am Jesus and Jesus means Saviour;
http://www.tlig.org/en/messages/219/

Jesus is My Name, keep it holy;

http://www.tlig.org/en/messages/930/

"I, Who am speaking to you, am Jesus Christ."
http://valtorta.org/woman_at_well_abortion_defaultpage.asp

“Oh, I ask for nothing but to be with you. Every memory falls of past error when you call Me: ‘Jesus!’
- POEM OF THE MAN GOD

Jesus said: “My people, My Name, Jesus, was given to Me as I was circumcised on the eighth day after My birth.  http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/page/1/?s=jehova

Some reading this now, insist on calling MY name JESUS, although you know MY true Hebrew NAME, but you say, 'You prefer the Greek name JESUS.' Again I repeat MYSELF, do not misunderstand ME, there is still forgiving, healing, delivering, ressurection power and signs, wonders and miracles done in the name of JESUS CHRIST at this time in history, because MY true Hebrew NAME was not common knowledge and because it is before the Great Tribulation, but you have been warned.
http://www.almightywind.com/teachings/greattribulation.html

O Holy Name, whose sound terrifies the demons. Name of Life, You give Life, Light, strength to him who loves You and invokes You. http://www.bardstown.com/~brchrys/Babylon.html

"Yahweh, my God, http://www.tlig.org/en/messages/1149/'

Anonym
I am The I AM...

[...]I am The Spirit. I am The Holy Presence. I am Your Cloak. I am The Fountain of Living Waters. I am The Restoration of All Things. I am The Peace for All Time. I am The Amen. I am The Way. I am The Truth. I am The Life. I am Jesus. I am Yeshua. I am YahuShua, The Gift. I am for you, and you for Me. I am The All in All. I AM. http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5?title=And_He_Shall_Be_Called_I_AM

Just because the Greeks gave MY Son a name, just because the King James Bible repeated the name of Jesus Christ again and again does not mean that HIS Name was changed. It will always remain a Hebrew Name, a Name that holds the Name of I, YAHUVEH. I, YAHUVEH, a Name that is a reminder to this earth of the price MY Son YAHUSHUA had to pay. Again, I'll say it again and again and again and again and again, you can call this prophet blasphemous, you can slander her, you can say that she's going to hell, but I tell you this I, the King of Creation, I the Holy Eternal One, tells you this, HIS Name that is above all Names, is named after I, YAHUVEH. I, YAHUVEH, it means 'YAH SAVES.' [Read about the Sacred Names of YAHUVEH and YAHUSHUA]

Nothing has changed, because I honored the name of Jesus Christ, because I anointed the name of Jesus Christ, because I saved in the name of Jesus Christ, because I delivered and did signs, wonders and miracles in the name of Jesus Christ, because I still do it in the name of Jesus Christ does not mean that you are not to know HIS True Hebrew Name. You will and you are held accountable for what you know. Because I allowed all this time for you to assemble and call Sunday MY Sabbath day, I did the same thing, I allowed it. It was not MY will, I allowed it. But in the Great Tribulation satan is going to show you how he is going to counterfeit.

For again I say, even the very wealthy evangelists who know this truth have sold out this truth, have compromised this truth, will lead you right into the arms of the anti-messiah, the son of satan. And they will say, "That's Jesus Christ, that's your Messiah, he's come. He's come and now peace is all over this earth, don't worry about Hell." Study and show thyself approvedWhy can't you see? They don't want to counterfeit ME. MY Name is YAH. King James will pay. King James has paid when he blotted out MY Son's Sacred Name. READ! READ! READ! Study and show thyself approved. It was not always King James, read the holy manuscripts. Read where the Hebrew translations are. Read where even the Aramaic know HIS Name. WHY? WHY? WHY will you not believe?

http://www.almightywind.com/prophecy/proph84.htm

Anonym

Jesus said: “My people, this key in the vision represents how using My Name will unlock many graces for you.  Today’s feast honors My very Name that was given to My Blessed Mother at the Annunciation when the Archangel St. Gabriel gave these words: (Luke 1:31) ‘Behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and shalt bring forth a son; and thou shalt call his name Jesus.’  According to your Catholic Encyclopedia My Name means ‘Jehovah is salvation’.  Even My Name speaks of My mission that I came to die for all of mankind to save you from your sins.  There is power in a person’s name which is why when you pray to a saint for intercessory prayer, you call them by their very name.  I have also mentioned that when you are praying for souls or for healings, it is always better to mention the specific name of the person as the intention.  Your given name stays with you for all eternity.  It is part of your identity even as a spirit.  My Name, being the Second Person of the Blessed Trinity, is even more powerful as God.  You can call on My Name to ward off attacks of the demons.  You can also call on My Name for healing, much like St. Peter did in healing the lame beggar. (Acts 3:6) ‘In the Name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, arise and walk.’  Every time that you call upon My Name, I will be right beside you to listen to your prayer or your petition.  So rejoice in the Name, ‘Jesus’, for I truly love you to use My Name in praise and Adoration, but do not use My Name in vain swearing.  Pray for those who abuse My Name as well.”

Jesus said: “My people, My Name, Jesus, was given to Me as I was circumcised on the eighth day after My birth.  This vision of the Temple Wall is the very place years ago where I was presented by My Blessed Mother and St. Joseph.  This was the same time that Simeon and Anna came forward to honor My mission as they gave glory to God.  Rejoice in receiving My Infancy into your hearts as you have just celebrated My birth and circumcision.” http://www.johnleary.com/index.php/page/1/?s=jehova

Öppna profilen till Larsa
 Hej,  Eftersom  det inte finns någon Hebreisk grundtext till  1:a Korinterbrevet  så är det inte en fråga som kan besvaras.  Till andra nytestamentliga böcker som evangelierna eller Johannes uppenbarelse  finns det Hebreiska fragment bevarade.   Här finns första kapitlet i Johannes Uppenbarelse  i ett manuskript  från British Library.

du får klicka fram till 7 sidan i Manuscriptet  för att komma till   Kapitel 1 vers 8.   Där vi tydligt ser 
  Jod,Hey,Vau,Hey   utskrivet.

på svenska :  Jag är A och O, säger Herren Gud, han som är, och som var, och som skall komma, den Allsmäktige.

på Hebreiska  :    Ani  HaAleph VeHaTav  omer  Yehova HaELohim, Hoye VeYiheje VeSheyavo Hashaday.

Yehova  betyder :    Han som är, och som var, och som skall komma
   Aleph och Tav  är första och sista bokstaven i det Hebreiska alfabetet  medans  detta motsvaras av
   Alpha och Omega  i det grekiska alfabetet.   Men ingen  svensk översättare av bibeln har ännu 
   kommit på att skriva  " jag är A och Ö "   i denna  vers.  vilket jag finner  intresant.
Öppna profilen till Daybreak

Nej!
Fadern kallas Adonai (Den Högte Herren) i GT, och Kyrie (Herren) på flera ställen i NT. Jesus kallas på samma sätt konsekvent Kyrie (Herren) i NT. Grekiskans Kyrie är mao delvis en översättning av hebreiskans Adonai när det syftar på Fadern, och adoni (min herre) när det syftar på Sonen (Ps 110:1, Matt 22:44, Apg 2:34-35, Heb 1:13). Varken Adonai eller Kyrie är alltså översättningar av YHWH. Man översätter ju inte ett språk till samma språk. YHWH betyder "Jag skall visa mig vara vad jag ska visa mig vara", medan Adonai översätts med HERREN, dvs i absolut mening. På samma sätt menar Jesus att Fadern är Gud i absolut mening (Joh 17:3). Det blir andemeningen av betydelsen av YHWH. Sonen är emellertid Herre i begränsad mening. Han har blivit gjord till herre och Messias (Apg 2:36). Ingen inbillar sig att någon blir gjord till YHWH. Inte heller föreställer sig någon att lärjungarna, under hans jordevandring kallar Jesus för YHWH (Joh 14:8). På samma sätt har Sonen fått all makt i himlen (änglarna) och jorden (Kyrkan). Dvs, den har blivit honom given, och inte något han alltid ägde. Sonen är därför Herre i ofantligt stor mening, dock begränsad. 
Öppna profilen till Daybreak
Det finns en som är det i obegränsad och absolut mening: HERREN Gud - Fadern. 
Öppna profilen till Ljus och Salt
Vingen...jag gjorde en liten undersökning. :-)

Jag gick till grundtexten, men av nyfikenhet så tog jag minoritetstexterna denna gången (vilka jag inte brukar gå efter). Skillnaderna kan vara stora mot majoritetstexterna, som vi vet. 

Detta såg jag:

Jag letade på alla ställen där Kurios står med stor bokstav först. Sammanlagt så finns ordet kurios med 177 ggr. Med stor bokstav i början 50 ggr.

43 av de gångerna handlar det om Fadern, och man ser det i sammanhanget och det är oftast citat eller syftningar till vad Gud har sagt i Gamla testamentet.

7 av gångerna så handlar det om Jesus Kristus.

Ingen av de gångerna som det handlar om Gud så har man skrivit kurios med enbart stora bokstäver. 

Men 3 av de 7 gångerna så har man skrivit KURIOS med stora bokstäver när det handlar om att Jesus Kristus är HERREN. 

Ställena där Jesus Kristus står som HERREN med stora bokstäver är:

1 Kor. 12:3 - där står det HERREN JESUS med stora bokstäver

Fil. 2:11 - där står det HERREN JESUS KRISTUS med stora bokstäver

Upp. 19:16 - där står det KURIOS KURION med stora bokstäver

De övriga ställena där Jesus Kristus är Herren med stor bokstav i början är:
Luk. 6:5, Rom. 4:8, 2 Petr. 3:9, Upp. 17:14. 
Visar sida 1 av 19 sidor, 10 kommentarer per sida
Första |   << Föregående  Nästa >>  |  Sista