Forum > Religion och tro > Diskussion

Anonym
Skapat 2019-01-20 av Anonym.
dagens Guds Ord

January 20, 2019

Once again, I (Maureen) see a Great Flame that I have come to know as the Heart of God the Father. He says:

"Children, I invite you to see that just as the snow transforms the landscape outside, My Grace, distributed according to My Holy Will, transforms people, situations and the world. There is no problem, great or small, that is not supervised by My Will which is always one with My Grace. Given the fact that I love each of you, understand all things work towards good."

"Do not fear any situation that arises or transpires. My Will is upon you as a Father's Hand upon His child. Do not allow Satan to promote possible scenarios which could unfold in the future. Trust in My Loving Grace to transform problems into solutions. I place the right people in your lives to assist you. I change the impossible into the possible. I expose evil around you and give you the grace to conquer it. I send the light of good into darkness."

"With great trust in all I have said to you today, move forward, above and beyond, every supposed problem. I am with you."

https://maryrefugeofholylove.com/2019/01/20/god-the-father-do-not-fear-any-situation-that-arises-or-transpires-do-not-allow-satan-to-promote-possible-scenarios-which-could-unfold-in-the-future/

Svar på inlägg

Inget svar för ögonblicket.