Här kan du skriva ett meddelande som kommer att visas för alla på KristenDate.se.
Skriv Skriv här Skriv i megafonen

Forum > Diverse saker > Diskussion

Anonym
Skapat 2023-11-18 av Anonym.
THE ORIGIN OF EUROPEANS ACCORDING TO THE BIBLE
Finns mycket att djupdyka I om man vill...
"In this captivating video, we delve into the origins of European peoples according to the Sacred Scriptures. Join us as we explore the genealogies and ancestral lineages mentioned in the Book of Genesis to uncover the biblical roots of the white population in Europe. Discover the fascinating connections between biblical characters and various European nations, including the Greeks, Germans, Slavs, Italians, and more. Gain insights into the linguistic, historical, and cultural aspects that link these peoples to their ancient ancestors. "

Svar på inlägg

Anonym
#1. Publicerat 2023-11-18 av Anonym
Finns mycket att djupdyka I om man vill...
"In this captivating video, we delve into the origins of European peoples according to the Sacred Scriptures. Join us as we explore the genealogies and ancestral lineages mentioned in the Book of Genesis to uncover the biblical roots of the white population in Europe. Discover the fascinating connections between biblical characters and various European nations, including the Greeks, Germans, Slavs, Italians, and more. Gain insights into the linguistic, historical, and cultural aspects that link these peoples to their ancient ancestors. "
Mycket intressant!
Här kan du skriva ett meddelande som kommer att visas för alla på KristenDate.se.
Skriv Skriv här Skriv i megafonen